The Ultimate “Cairns Sight Seeing” Tour
Offering so much more than the usual Cairns Sight Seeing tours! This is a truly rewarding Half Day tour. It will surpass your highest expectations guaranteed! Whether you love waterfalls, bird watching, tropical plants, history, culture or coast. There’s something for everyone! Our qualified guides are passionate, experienced and very entertaining.
The Cairns Sight Seeing tour is done in the afternoon. Click HERE to visit a tropical island in the morning!
- We explore Cairns city and its history. Visit the busy wharves and industrial areas. Observe the wildlife including many bird species.
- The Flecker Botanic Gardens contain an amazing collection of tropical plants.
- The suburbs of Cairns are full of lush vegetation.
- Whether you are into Bird Watching, Nature, Tropical Plants, History, Industry or Culture, this City Tour has the lot. For those just wanting to relax and take in our superb scenery, and have a few laughs, you will not be disappointed.
- Our afternoon tea/refreshment stop is also a first class experience.
- Everything about this tour experience is designed to delight discerning travelers of all ages and interests. We look forward to meeting you and saying, Welcome Aboard!
So Much To See!
- Your half day afternoon tour begins at the Waters edge, Marlin Marina. The Gateway to the Great Barrier Reef.
- Cairns Highlights. Discover our vibrant cities history. Immerse yourself in the rich cultural heritage unique to Far North Queensland.
- St Monica’s Cathedral. Step inside one of the most breathtaking cathedrals in all of Australia.
Featuring the World’s largest themed stained glass windows.
- Afternoon Tea & Scones at Cafe NOA. Experience a true local delight. Warm, fresh from the oven scones with strawberry jam and cream. With your choice of locally grown Devonshire Tea, Coffee or Hot Chocolate
- Flecker Botanic Gardens. Enjoy a professional guided walk through the lush Flecker Botanical Gardens. Renowned for having one of the best exhibitions in Australia of tropical plants. Meander through the butterfly lined pathways under the green canopy. Your guide will explain the various plant and wildlife you see along the way.
- Stunning Lookouts. Cairns’ best scenic lookouts. Take in the panoramic hillside views from the most stunning vantage points in Cairns.
- Barron Falls. Enjoy a walk at the lower section of the Barron Gorge National Park, Surprise Creek Falls.
- Palm Cove. Conclude the day leaving the best for last… Simply stunning, Palm Cove. Stroll along the jetty. Feel your toes in the sand as you breathe in the salty sea air. Watch the sunset before returning to your accommodation at 6.00pm.
- Small personalised groups
- Accommodation transfers available (rates apply)
- Small air-conditioned coach
- City highlights including flora and fauna
- Professional guided walk in the Flecker Botanic Gardens
- Tour of the Outback Opal Mine
- Delicious afternoon tea included
- World famous “Creation” windows, St Monica’s Cathedral
- Cairns best scenic lookouts
- Enjoy spectacular coastal views from Palm Cove jetty