Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures
Located just 40 minutes north of Cairns. The best place to see crocodiles and wildlife in North Queensland. The Freeman family were the creators of Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures. Located on a 10 hectare World Heritage location. The animals are displayed in surroundings that reflect their habitat.
World Famous Boat Cruise
Take a boat cruise on Hartley’s Lagoon! You will see crocodiles and other wildlife in this superb tropical wetland. Learn about conservation on our Crocodile Farm tour.
The Gondwana Gateway is where you can learn about the evolution of Australian wildlife. Set in beautiful Rainforest and surrounded by living descendants of Australia’s ancient past. Get up close and personal with kangaroos and wallabies.
Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures restaurant overlooks Hartley’s Lagoon. Enjoy the perfect coffee or meal. Wander through the Paperbark Gift Shop for your souvenirs.
Wildlife Discovery Trail
You will love the entertaining and educational wildlife presentations. Including crocodiles, snakes, cassowaries, koalas, quolls and much more. You will learn so much at Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures!
The timber boardwalks and pathways lead you through woodlands and rainforest. You will see an array of wildlife: tropical birds, reptiles, insects and other native fauna.
To do this tour as part of an action-packed day tour PACKAGE, click HERE.
- 9:00 am Lagoon Boat Cruise
- 9:30 am Cassowary Feeding & Wetlands Tour – Cassowary Enclosure
- 10:00 am Crocodile Farm Tour
- 10:30 am Lagoon Boat Cruise
- 11:00 am Crocodile Feeding – Amphitheatre
- 01:00 pm Lagoon Boat Cruise
- 1:30 pm Crocodile Farm Tour
- 2:00 pm Snake Show – Amphitheatre
- 2:30 pm Lagoon Boat Cruise
- 3:00 pm Crocodile Attack Show – Amphitheatre
- 4:00 pm Lagoon Boat Cruise
- 4:15 pm Cassowary Feeding – Cassowary Enclosure
- 4:30 pm Koala Feeding – Amphitheatre
The admission to Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures includes the boat cruise on the lagoon and all feeding and attack shows.
What to bring
- Sensible walking shoes
- Bottle of water
- Entry to Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures
- Sunscreen and mosquito repellent
- A wheelchair is available for customers at no charge
We accept Visa Card or Mastercard, E-Way and PayPal.
Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 40372700
A minimum of 48 hours' notice is required to re-schedule or alter a reservation. A minimum of 48 hours' notice is required to make amendments to prepaid tour components; including equipment hire, guided tours or course fees
Cancellation fees are as follows:
20% cancellation fee 30 days or more prior to departure
50% cancellation fee if within 30 days prior to departure
100% cancellation fee within 14 days prior to departure
There will be no refund of any part of your tour costs should you fail to arrive at a scheduled tour departure time. Tour departures may not be delayed due to passenger circumstances - including events beyond your control, medical problems, airline delays, weather etc.
All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities
Please refer to Trade Practices Act 1974
Terms And Conditions
This website acts as a booking agent only for the tours advertised herein. Although we endeavour to provide accurate information we are not liable for inaccurate information concerning services.
• No alcohol may be consumed prior to in water activities
• Children’s prices are from 4 – 11 years of age
• Please remember you need to allow 24 hours from your last dive before flying.
• Passengers intending to dive but restricted due to the aforementioned will not be offered a refund.
• Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 4037 2700
• We are not liable for changes to tours, pricing or itineraries; all of which are subject to change without notice.
• Neither this site, nor any associated company or agent advertised through this site is responsible for your costs or losses resulting from alterations, cancellations, loss of
damage, delay or personal injury.
• All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the
wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities. In a medical emergency, any evacuation, vessel relocation, medical or other
expenses are the financial responsibility of that passenger. Please be aware that scuba diving and other in-water activities are not covered by all travel insurance companies.
• Please inform us of any special requirements prior to your date of travel; such as dietary requirements, allergies, mobility and disability issues. This can be done in the '
Booking Message' section of your online reservation or by contacting our friendly reservations team
HARTLEYS CROCODILE ADVENTURES
You accept full risk in entering these premises you do so voluntarily and entirely at your own risk including any risk to minors or anybody under your control. You acknowledge that some animals in the premises are by their nature dangerous and capable of causing harm and even death to humans. Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures accepts no responsibility whatsoever for death, personal injury or loss of any kind howsoever caused to entrants to these premises. Notwithstanding the generality of this exclusion, you must observe the following rules:
Children must be controlled and actively supervised at all times by a responsible adult.
Do not climb fences or feed animals except under the supervision of staff.
Do not throw objects at, poke or harass the animals.
Smoking is prohibited on boardwalks, outdoor eating or drinking areas and inside buildings. Please refer to the park map for Designated Outdoor Smoking Areas.
Keep to designated pathways.
Sensible walking shoes are strongly recommended.
We reserve the right to remove any person from these premises (premises includes the boats) who, in our opinion is in breach of the above rules or is otherwise unacceptable to the proper operation of the premises. Commercial photography and filming is not permitted on these premises without our prior written consent.