Cairns Zoom and Wildlife Dome
Cairns Zoom and Wildlife Dome – the world’s first challenge ropes course in a wildlife park. Spectacular Wildlife in the heart of Cairns. On the very top of the Cairns Reef Hotel Casino is the spectacular all-weather wildlife dome.
Not for the fainthearted, Cairns ZOOM is the world’s first adventure ropes course within a wildlife exhibit. Consisting of ziplines, and crossings amongst native fauna, at various heights and levels of difficulty.
Whether you’re looking to fill an hour or a whole day’s worth of fun, this attraction has something for the entire family to enjoy.
Plan your day and do as little or as much as you like! All packages include entry into the Wildlife Dome, and you have to choose the number of activities you want to do and book that package!
To read more about Cairns and view more awesome tours, click HERE!
Fun Fun Fun!
- Great fun for the whole family – encounter Australia’s wildlife, flora, and fauna up close!
- Then choose your fun depending on how many activities you want to do:
- Zip Line over our 4-meter crocodile!
- OR Mid Zoom adventure – an easier level of difficulty, suitable for initial training
- OR Hi-Zoom adventure – a series of complex crossings and ziplines including a zipline over our 4-meter crocodile!
- OR Power jump – free fall adventure from a 13-meter high tower
- OR Dome Climb – one of the best ways to see Cairns City, this easy walk around the outside of the Cairns Dome showcases spectacular views of the surrounding land and seascapes. Available for all abilities
- Daily shows including koala feeding, python presentation, saltwater croc talk, Australian mammal talk, and bird feeding tour
- Professional photography with koalas, snakes, and crocodiles available
- Souvenir gift shop
During the day the staff at the Cairns Wildlife Dome host guided walks and animal presentations.
Cairns Dome Show Timetable
- 10:00 Morning Rainforest Bird Feeding Tour
- 11:00 Reptile Show – Pythons, crocodiles, and lizards
- 13:00 Koala Talk
- 14:00 Reptile Show – Pythons, crocodiles, and lizards
- 15:00 Estuarine Crocodile Talk
- 16:00 Afternoon Feeding tour
- 17:00 Nocturnal Mammals
Koala Photo Times
- 9:30a – 10:30am – 11:30 – 12:30pm – 13:30pm – 14:30pm – 15:30pm – 16:30pm – 17:15
- Children must be over 120cms tall and less than 120kg for easier activities and over 140cms tall and less than 120kg for more challenging activities.